ServoForm™ Hard Candy
ServoForm™ Hard Candy depositors are continuous and use a starch-free process. They offer the highest possible levels of quality, output and efficiency. The one-shot depositing action can combine up to four colours and components in a single product to produce a wide range of attractive candies that have exciting taste and texture combinations.
High Quality Candy
Superior product quality is achieved by continuously depositing syrup at final moisture into solid moulds. This creates candies that do not crack and are crystal clear. They have smooth surface finish, no air bubbles and no sharp edges. The candies also taste better through enhanced flavour release and a smoother mouth-feel.
Versatile Product Range
Every ServoForm™ is capable of producing a wide variety of hard candy. Starting with simple single-colour solid candies, the range extends to striped or layered versions and includes centre-filled products. Up to four colours or components are possible.
Easy to Operate, Clean and Maintain
Set up is quick and easy using the simple touch screen HMI. Recipe control, full process visualisation and alarm management make it easy to monitor and control the process. An automatic wash cycle and hygienic design features minimize cleaning while maintenance has been reduced and simplified with a new servo-controlled drive system.
High output, continuous production with rapid changeover, low scrap rates and automatic operation keep unit costs extremely low. The consistent size, shape and weight also contribute to high levels of wrapping efficiency.
For companies needing to maximize product variety, multi-product depositors are also available:
ServoForm™ Duo: offers the flexibility to make both hard candy and lollipops on a single machine.
ServoForm™ Universal: produces both hard and soft confectionery on a single production line.
ServoForm™ depositors are continuous and use a starch-free process. They offer the highest possible levels of quality, output and efficiency. The one-shot depositing action can combine up to four colours and components in a single product to produce a wide range of attractive candies that have exciting taste and texture combinations.
- Nominal plant width - 250mm, 600mm, 950mm, 1,300mm
- Min piece weight - 1g
- Max speed - 55 strokes/min (110 rows/min)
- Max output - 1,400 kg/hr
- Extra sets of interchangeable carrier moulds
- Spare hoppers for rapid changeover
- Hopper removal carriage
- Hopper agitators for viscous masses
- Refrigerated cooling
- Four-pass cooling tunnel
- Servo-controlled mould lift
- Powder addition feeder
Materials of Construction
- Hoppers and Manifolds - 316 Stainless steel
- Depositing Head Covers - 304 Stainless steel
- Frames - Mild steel painted and nickel plated
- Cooler Covers - Polyurethane
- Hard Candy / Lollipop Moulds - Aluminium with special PTFE coating
- Soft confectionery moulds - Silicone rubber or coated aluminium
Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene Features
- Fully programmed washout cycle requires no operator intervention
- Drain components are easily removed without tools for periodic cleaning
- Quick-release mould retainers enable rapid clean down and changeover
- Good access for cleaning underneath
- Cross shafts eliminated
- Sloping covers
- Full Equipment Range
Weighing & Mixing AutoCook™ Systems Depositing
eSheet: ServoForm™ Depositing Systems
The ‘Duo’ and ‘Universal’ depositors in the ServoForm™ range provide the flexibility to make two product ranges on one machine.
Cooking and depositing systems for hard candy, lollipops, fondant & fudges, toffees & caramels, jellies & gums, healthcare confectionery and Xylitol confectionery.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production.