The policy of Baker Perkins Limited is to profitably supply customers with products and services suitable for their requirements.
The overall quality objectives are to continually improve both the products and services offered to customers, and the efficiency with which products are designed and manufactured, and services are provided.
In order to achieve the overall objectives, Baker Perkins promote the following key objectives for staff:
- Customer Responsiveness – provide an excellent service, have a “can do” attitude
- Schedule – be on time, respect the schedule
- Flexibility – to respond to varying order load
- Development Programme – innovate and look further ahead
- Working together – collaborate as a team
- Quality – set high standards in all activites
To provide the framework for processes designed to deliver the overall objectives Baker Perkins Limited shall operate a management quality system formally approved to ISO 9001:2015.
23rd July 2018