Industrial Extrusion agent appointed in Germany
- Company News
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
REMINDER: our webinar - How to Increase the Throughput of your Powder Coating Extruder - is this Thursday, August 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 August 2020
How can you significantly improve the performance of your industrial twin screw extruder? Find out in our webinar o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…07 August 2020
Just three years since its launch, the 50th ServoForm Mini depositor has recently been ordered by a North American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…04 August 2020
We have new vacancies at our UK facility for a Fabricator, CNC Miller, and CNC Turner. Applications required by Fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…17 July 2020
Baker Perkins has renewed the lease on its headquarters at Peterborough, UK, for a further 17 years:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…15 July 2020
Baker Perkins has increased the throughput and durability of its Flake Master range of flaking mills:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…29 June 2020
Baker Perkins Limited, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP UK, Registered in England: No. 5708493
© 2020 Baker Perkins. All rights Reserved.
Web Design by Studio 24