Developing new technology for commercial production of meat substitutes
- Product Development
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
We’re pleased to introduce Ken Miller as the newest member of our team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Ken will focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…27 May 2020
To prepare for growth in our established and emerging markets, we have recently restructured and expanded our Appli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…18 May 2020
As many of our customers face increased production requirements in response to the current global situation, we hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…20 April 2020
Following UK and US Government guidance on responding to coronavirus (COVID-19), our businesses in the UK and USA a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…26 March 2020
Baker Perkins is making major investments in machine tools to add capacity and improve efficiency on components for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 March 2020
With equipment and systems Industry 4.0 Ready, Baker Perkins offers intelligent analysis of process performance for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…19 February 2020
Baker Perkins Limited, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP UK, Registered in England: No. 5708493
© 2020 Baker Perkins. All rights Reserved.
Web Design by Studio 24