Baker Perkins maintains its registration to ISO 9001:2015
- Company News
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
It's the FINAL DAY of IBA already! We've had a great show - and there's still time to see our latest developments f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…20 September 2018
Another busy day for us here at IBA - just one more day left if you're yet to make it to Hall A6! We're on Stand 32… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…19 September 2018
Hectic start to the Monday here at IBA - we’re here in Hall A6 / Stand 321 until 6pm today for all your bakery, bis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…17 September 2018
Busy weekend here at IBA 2018 in Munich! There’s still plenty of time for a talk - we look forward to welcoming you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…16 September 2018
Our IBA stand is coming along nicely ahead of opening on Saturday; visit us on Stand 321 in Hall A6 to see our late… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…13 September 2018
For manufacturers of biscuits, cookies, crackers and other baked snacks, we have the latest generation of our rotar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 September 2018