Schenck Process to acquire Baker Perkins
- Company News
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
Schenck Process Group has reached an agreement to acquire Baker Perkins: bakerperkins.com/news/schenck-p… https://t.co/nFhCKSpu2s20 October 2020 14 October 2020
A customer in Africa taking advantage of a rapidly expanding economy recently ordered two ServoForm starch-free dep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…05 October 2020
Learn how Baker Perkins' starch-free process and technology can produce gummies and jellies with active/functional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…28 September 2020
Two bread mixing and forming lines, each with an 8,000 loaf per hour capability, were ordered by a long-standing cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…21 September 2020
We have a vacancy in our UK Sales Team for a Sales Account Manager, representing Confectionery, Cereal & Snack; for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…07 September 2020
Baker Perkins Limited, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP UK, Registered in England: No. 5708493
© 2020 Baker Perkins. All rights Reserved.
Web Design by Studio 24