Gerard Nelson appointed International Sales Manager for the Biscuit business
- Company News
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
Baker Perkins continues to strengthen its team serving the biscuit, cookie and cracker industry worldwide with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…20 May 2019
New video: how the TruClean Series3 rotary moulder is setting the standards in cleaning, maintenance and hygiene fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…14 May 2019
Baker Perkins’ range of bread mixing and forming equipment ticks all the boxes for the artisan baker who wants to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…07 May 2019
New blog: Baker Perkins equipment making a full range of cereal and granola products can be adapted to make the pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…30 April 2019
Looking for a new challenge? We currently have a range of positions available at all levels in our UK facility in P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…24 April 2019
A full look at our new generation of MPX production-scale powder coating extruders, introduced at this year’s Europ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…09 April 2019