MPX19 Benchtop Twin-Screw Extruder
The MPX19 is a benchtop twin-screw powder coating extruder ideal for academic, laboratory and development work.
It delivers repeatable results, and enables full, reliable scale-up to production outputs on Baker Perkins’ range of larger extruders.
- Clamshell barrel for easy access and cleaning
- Splined agitator shafts for increased reliability
- Segmented screws allow ultimate flexibility for screw profile design
- Electrically heated / water cooled barrel for accurate temperature control
- PLC control with recipe management and data logging
- Barrel lengths up to 40 L/D
- Top and side feeders
- Chill roll
- Additional top and side feed ports
- Alternative materials of construction are available
- Dimensions & Performance
- Length: 1,200mm
- Width: 600mm
- Centreline Height: 400mm
- Overall with Feeder: 1,000mm
Performance and Engineering Data
- Typical outputs: 5 - 25 Kg/hr (500 rpm)
- Total connected Power: 2Kw @ 500 rpm
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°C
- Approximate Weight: 130Kg
Optional Features / Equipment
- Barrel lengths from 15:1 L/D up to 40:1 L/D
- Barrel piping
- Barrel cooling unit (stand alone)
- Volumetric Feeder
- Liquid injection pump
- Die assembly
- Product cutter
Brochure: Industrial Extrusion
The Extrusion Innovation Centre offers full powder coating and non-food production facilities, alongside research and development services for many industrial applications.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production..
Keep up-to-date with Baker Perkins' latest developments in powder coating and industrial extrusion.