From Warburtons bread rolls to Jakemans throat lozenges, many of the everyday items we consume are manufactured using equipment made here in our factory.
With ambitious growth plans following our takeover in 2020 by Schenck Process Group, now is an exciting time to join our team here in Peterborough.
With vacancies across the business, including machining, assembly, design and commissioning roles for mechanical, electrical or software engineers, we’re hosting a Recruitment Day to give potential candidates the opportunity to visit us and...
- Tour the factory, offices and Innovation Centre
- Learn about the company, its new owners and their ambitious growth plans
- Discover the diversity of our business and the range of opportunities we offer
- Meet the people you would be working with
- Bring a CV and talk to HR about any given role or to just be proactive
If you’re a motivated team player, who wants to learn and develop in a supportive environment, why not pop along on the day between 1-4pm and discover more for yourself.
Any queries regarding the Recruitment Day can be sent to [email protected]
Discover the roles we're currently recruiting for here
Discover more on the opportunities we offer here
Discover more on our programmes and benefits here
Discover how to gain experience and explore your chosen career here