The policy of Baker Perkins Limited is to profitably supply customers with products and services suitable for their requirements.
The overall quality objectives are to continually improve both the products and services offered to customers, and the efficiency with which products are designed and manufactured, and services are provided.
In order to achieve the overall objectives, Baker Perkins promote the following key objectives for staff:
- Customer Responsiveness – providing an excellent service, having a “can do” attitude
- Schedule – meeting or exceeding commitments to customers
- Flexibility – to respond to market requirements
- Development Programme – innovating to excite our customers
- Working together – as a team
To provide the framework for processes designed to deliver the overall objectives Baker Perkins Limited shall operate a management quality system formally approved to ISO 9001:2015.
19th March 2018