The Schenck Process Group (SPG) financial year highlights for 2021 – the first full year since the acquisition of Baker Perkins in 2020 – show a strong performance, with the food industry as a clear focus area for the future.
The combination of Schenck’s material handling technology with Baker Perkins’ process expertise provides a platform for integration into complete process lines and significant opportunities for growth.
SPG’s financial year highlights include:
- Record order intake at 972m€, up 58%¹
- Record order book of 550m€, up 66%¹
- Accelerated FY sales growth of 753m€, up 28%¹
- Adjusted EBITDA of 121m€, up 30m€¹
- Growth momentum continued in all segments across all regions
- Strong, accelerating growth reflected in 2022 outlook
Full Q4 2021 Highlights and FY 2021 Highlights can be viewed here:
¹ vs. PY (FX adjusted)