Job Title: Production Controller
Category: Manufacturing Engineering
Job Grade: 10-A (indicative)
Position this role reports to: Production Control Manager
- To process requisitions for manufactured and bought out parts for Capital Projects, Spares orders and Customer Service contracts.
- To process Case Entries/DMRs through the business – as and when required.
- To process MRP suggestions for manufactured parts.
- To provide support and production planning information to internal customers.
- To carry out system housekeeping tasks to maintain data accuracy.
- To load Drawing Office Release lists into the Epicor business system and schedule accordingly.
- To liaise with Manufacturing, Drawing Office and Purchasing in the processing of Case Entries and Defective Material Requirements.
- To update the Master Schedule system.
- To process stock requirements generated via MRP.
- To process Spares, Customer Service contracts and Capital Project requirements.
- To monitor the schedule, assess load levelling and batching opportunities to aid timely manufacture.
- To attend production scheduling meetings.
- To prepare Job paper work, to support shop floor requirements.
- To perform daily/weekly/monthly system housekeeping tasks.
- To highlight to relevant areas in the business where there are any potential problems and assist in resolving the issues where possible.
- Attention to detail and an analytical approach to work.
- Former MRP scheduling experience preferred, but not essential.
- Good IT skills; Excel knowledge to help in assessment/review of data.
- Good communicator and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise work in line with schedule requirements.
- Willing to learn and be part of continued process improvement.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to the HR Department, Baker Perkins Ltd, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP (or email [email protected]) no later than Friday 17 of June.
Internal applicants: Please inform your line manager of your application.
Baker Perkins is an Equal Opportunities Employer