Machinist - CNC Miller
JOB TITLE: Machinist - CNC Miller
REPORTING TO: Assistant Production Manager - Components
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers.
THE JOB (Main Duties):
- Operate manual and CNC Milling machines.
- Self-inspection of parts produced.
- Work to defined schedules.
- Work to planned times.
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area.
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Have completed a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
- Fully conversant with Mills using Fanuc / Siemens operating systems.
- Flexibility to work night shift (essential); also willingness to work overtime when required.
- Able to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Attention to quality.
- Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to:
Baker Perkins Ltd,
email [email protected]
Baker Perkins is an Equal Opportunities Employer