International Sales Manager- Bread
Job Title: International Sales Manager- Bread
Location: Peterborough Based (hybrid working)
Position this role reports to: Sales Team Manager-Bakery & Biscuit
Job Grade: 14 (indicative)
To identify and develop opportunities and negotiate sales for the bread product range and to support the development of the global bread strategy.
An engineering qualification or relevant experience is an advantage.
- To establish and develop customer relationships at all organisational levels in a professional manner.
- To maintain regular direct contact with our bread customer base.
- To ensure awareness of our bread products and services to both existing and potential customers.
- To lead the sales team’s response to customer enquiries and support the preparation of proposals
- To negotiate and secure orders and contracts that are profitable, commercially secure and technically sound.
- To identify and develop Customer Services’ business opportunities with existing and new bread customers.
- To identify and report market requirements to the business to support the bread business and R&D strategies.
- To provide market information and competitor activity to support the development of our position in the bread industry.
- To prepare and maintain sales reports, forecasts and contact information on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures including feeding back any H&S information to management.
- Be aware of and demonstrate the company values and behaviours.
- Proven export sales experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to all levels of a business.
- Excellent networking skills.
- A team player.
- Ability to think strategically in regard to customers and markets.
- Understanding of contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to understand technical matters (products, processes, equipment) to a reasonable level.
- A desire and ability to spend approximately 30- 40% of their time abroad.
- Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
Approximately 30-40% of time abroad
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to the HR Department, Baker Perkins Ltd, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP (or email [email protected]) no later than Friday 27 May 2022
Internal applicants: Please inform your line manager of your application.
Baker Perkins is an Equal Opportunities Employer