- To be the technical authority and provide technical leadership for the company’s bread business sector.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- Commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
- To design, test and, where necessary, commission, electrical control systems for Baker Perkins machinery, meeting contractual/customer requirements within time and budget restraints.
- To provide both office-based project work and site-based electrical/software service and support across the Baker Perkins product range of equipment and services.
- To issue machines and ancillary equipment to contract, produce factory layouts complete with services and installation information.
- To provide assistance to Sales and Customer Services departments on technical offering to ensure smooth contract execution.
- To maintain modular product structure for product range.
- Three positions available.
- To provide site-based representation across the Baker Perkins product range of equipment in terms of service, upgrade and refurbishment work.
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.