- To provide support and expertise in CNC machining methods, tooling and work holding.
- To improve production process efficiencies with particular emphasis on the reduction of waste activities.
- To play a pivotal role in the development of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- To engineer production requirements in line with the required manufacturing schedules.
- To provide engineering support within the business and to help ensure its products can be produced to meet the requirements of safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- To provide an accurate database of costs to help with sales quotations.
- To reduce costs and continuously improve the service of the Production Engineering Department to the rest of the business.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
Email: [email protected]
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- To identify opportunities and negotiate sales for the Confectionery, Cereal & Snack (CCS) product range and to support the development of the global CCS strategy
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.