- To design, test and, where necessary, commission, electrical control systems for Baker Perkins machinery, meeting contractual/customer requirements within time and budget restraints.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers.
- To assemble complete machines and sub-assemblies to customer specifications, and to test completed equipment.
- To develop the product range to ensure the competitive position of Baker Perkins machines.
- To issue machines and ancillary equipment to contract, produce factory layouts complete with services and installation information.
- To provide assistance to Sales and Customer Services departments on technical offering to ensure smooth contract execution.
- To identify risks and put in place plans to maintain cost and schedule.
- To maintain modular product structure for product range.
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.