- To be familiar with all applicable Environmental, Health & Safety (E,H&S) legislation and to plan, implement, monitor and optimise management systems to ensure Baker Perkins complies with its statutory obligations.
- This applies to all Baker Perkins operations, both at Peterborough and on customer sites.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers.
- To provide Customer Services representation across the Baker Perkins product range of existing equipment, in terms of service projects (refurbishments, upgrades and general maintenance).
- To sell directly to customers, providing technical detailing and planning support associated with accurate detailing of components and assemblies; working from customer enquiries whilst managing the complete order process for parts, working in conjunction with the contract controllers.
- There is opportunity for the successful candidate to develop into the role of Deputy to the Replacement Parts Manager.
- To develop the product range to ensure the competitive position of Baker Perkins machines.
- To issue machines and ancillary equipment to contract, produce factory layouts complete with services and installation information.
- To provide assistance to Sales and Customer Services departments on technical offering to ensure smooth contract execution.
- To identify risks and put in place plans to maintain cost and schedule.
- To maintain modular product structure for product range.
- To fabricate various parts to our drawings.
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.