- Commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
Email: [email protected]
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- Installation of machinery on customer sites to ensure that it is built to the required specification, to good quality and health & safety standards within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers.
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers
- To process requisitions for manufactured and bought out parts for Capital Projects, Spares orders and Customer Service contracts.
- To process Case Entries/DMRs through the business – as and when required.
- To process MRP suggestions for manufactured parts.
- To provide support and production planning information to internal customers.
- To carry out system housekeeping tasks to maintain data accuracy.
- To produce accurate specifications for fabricated components.
- To engineer production requirements in line with the required manufacturing schedules.
- To provide engineering support within the business and to help ensure its products can be produced to meet the requirements of safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- To provide an accurate database of costs to help with sales quotations.
- To reduce costs and continuously improve the service of the Production Engineering Department to the rest of the business.
- To provide Customer Services representation across the Baker Perkins product range of existing equipment, in terms of service projects (refurbishments, upgrades and general maintenance).
- To identify opportunities and negotiate sales for the Confectionery, Cereal & Snack (CCS) product range and to support the development of the global CCS strategy
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.