- Trainee to assist Commissioning Engineers with the commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- Commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
- To inspect the quality of internally and externally made components.
- To ensure the standard of Baker Perkins’ equipment maintains the correct level of quality.
- To review the ongoing quality level of supplied components.
- To audit internal manufacturing processes to ensure procedures are followed and quality parts are made.
- To ensure externally and internally manufactured components are to the correct standard. Where they are not, to ensure root cause is investigated and help deliver corrective actions.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the Quality & Inspection department budget, equipment purchases and calibration.
- To provide feedback to the management team on quality trends and instigate quality improvement projects (both internally and externally)
- To conduct internal and external manufacturing audits.
- To issue machines and ancillary equipment to contract, produce factory layouts complete with services and installation information.
- To provide assistance to Sales and Customer Services departments on technical offering to ensure smooth contract execution.
- To maintain modular product structure for product range.
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.