- To provide assistance with the provision of breakfasts, lunches and hospitality buffets and to undertake general kitchen duties, in a timely manner and in accordance with food hygiene standards and at the same time gain a recognised catering qualification.
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
We welcome speculative CVs and résumés as well as applicants who are applying against any specific roles advertised below.
- Commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost.
- To undertake a comprehensive and carefully tailored IT training programme to become a fully qualified member of the IT department
- To work as part of the IT support team, to provide desk-side support and client configuration to maintain service levels
- To focus on managing high-value Customer Service projects, maximising profitability, ensuring schedules are met whilst minimising risk with efficient use of resources and to manage site problems mobilising the appropriate expertise where necessary.
- In addition, to provide Customer Services representation across the Baker Perkins’ product range of existing equipment, in terms of service projects (refurbishments, upgrades and general maintenance).
- To provide administrative support to the commodity spend category – Raw Materials and MRO distribution items.
- To issue machines and ancillary equipment to contract, produce factory layouts complete with services and installation information.
- To provide assistance to Sales and Customer Services departments on technical offering to ensure smooth contract execution.
- To maintain modular product structure for product range.
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.