- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers
Baker Perkins Vacancies
1: Baker Perkins Peterborough
2: Baker Perkins Grand Rapids, MI
UK Opportunities: Peterborough
Our UK headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
Tel: +44 1733 283000
Fax: +44 1733 283001
Email: [email protected]
USA Opportunities: Grand Rapids, MI
Our North American headquarters and manufacturing facility is located at:
3223 Kraft Ave. S.E
Lori Kerlin - Human Resources Manager
Tel: +1 616 784 3111
Fax: +1 616 784 0973
Email: [email protected]
- You will operate manual and CNC milling machines
- You will self-inspect parts produced
- You will work to defined schedule
- Work to planned times
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- Be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- The role is split into two parts, the first is take ownership of the CAD / PLM and engineering systems, providing day to day support, to ensure a stable working platform.
- The second part is to drive the development of these systems, workflows and standards to develop a class leading engineering data management network for the entire business.
- Commissioning of food industry equipment and supervision of electrical installation on customers’ sites around the world to ensure that the equipment functions to the required specification and that quality and health & safety standards are met within the allocated time and budgeted cost
- To design, test and where necessary, commission, electrical control systems for Baker Perkins machinery, meeting contractual/customer requirements within time and budget restraints
- To produce accurate specifications for fabricated components.
- Engineer production requirements in line with the required manufacturing schedules.
- Provide engineering support within the business and to help ensure its products can be produced to meet the requirements of safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Provide an accurate database of costs to help with sales quotations.
- Be responsible in reducing costs and continuously improve the service of the Production Engineering Department to the rest of the business.
- To identify opportunities and negotiate sales for the sector product range and to support the development of the business strategy
- To work alongside the Technical Manager & Director, IEX, in the form of a deputy executing the key elements of the role whilst developing a long term succession route into this role
Many of the world's leading brands rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. Read our story, from the 19th century to today.
Peterborough is the city at the heart of rural East England, bridging the Cambridgeshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire borders.http://www.visitpeterborough.com/