3223 Kraft Ave. S.E
To assist in the accurate processing of material received from either internal or external sources through to its ultimate end-user point in the factory or with customers.
Picking, packing & despatching Spares & Customer Services parts.
This role is vital to the smooth flow of parts through the stores. Read More
To maintain a safe working environment, by ensuring that all health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
To manage the assembly (mechanical, electrical and testing) activities of capital equipment and major spares contracts, to meet customer requirements.
To ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost performance improvements of the Assembly area, in line with company targets.
To identify areas for improvement and drive through changes to gain improvements in assigned KPIs. Read More
The UK Procurement Manager is responsible for leading operational buyers at two sites in the UK to ensure that material is delivered on time and in specification to meet production schedules. Read More
To produce accurate specifications for machined and fabricated components.
Enable manufacture of existing designs by remodeling in CAD
Engineer production requirements in line with the required manufacturing schedules.
Provide engineering support within the business and to help ensure its products can be produced to meet the requirements of safety, quality, cost and delivery.
Provide an accurate database of costs to help with sales quotations.
Be responsible in reducing costs and continuously improve the service of the Production Engineering Department to the rest of the business. Read More
o Create part codes and structure Bills of Materials on Epicor to support our aftermarket and USA designed products.
o Carry out basic modifications to engineering Routings, job plans and Production Orders as directed by the engineers.
o Prepare Epicor data for the team
o Be part of an admin ‘pool’ with other departments’ admin staff, to provide cover in other areas as and when required
You will be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures, in respect of self and others. Read More
- To operate grinding machines - cylindrical and surface
- To work on defined schedules
- To work to planned times
- To maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
· To provide a day-to-day purchasing and tendering function to achieve the objectives of the Company.
· To ensure outsourced parts are to optimum value, required quality and delivered on time; to develop and communicate appropriate strategic plans to achieve these objectives.
· To develop and maintain low cost sources of supply in line with Company policy.
· To be responsible for identifying potential savings and implementing continuous cost reduction initiatives.
· To monitor all key suppliers, ensuring corrective action as needed for any identified quality issues. To plan, hold and report on regular key supplier meetings.
· To liaise with customer departments to ensure early involvement in new projects.
· To ensure that Purchasing take the lead in all aspects of the supplier relationship.
· To keep the Procurement Manager fully briefed on all key issues.
· Work within the Outsource team and support the Outsource Manager.
· To deputise for the Procurement Manager as and when required.
· To undertake specific projects as and when required.
· To develop KPI and presentation tools for information sharing across the EMEA group.
To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures. Read More
- Support the Design Office with various administrative tasks to include, as examples:
- Assisting with the creation of technical publications on standard machines
- Basic modifications to engineering drawing (training provided)
- Supporting the companies readiness for legislation changes with regards to documentation, setting procedures, contacting supplier etc.
- Be part of an admin ‘pool’ with other departments’ admin staff, to provide cover in other areas
- You will be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures, in respect of self and others
- You will operate manual and CNC milling machines
- You will self-inspect parts produced
- You will work to defined schedule
- Work to planned times
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- Be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers
- To assemble complete machines and sub-assemblies to customer specifications, and to test completed equipment.
- You will manufacture large and small fabrications to a high standard in the specified times allowed
- Proficient in MIG/TIG/MMA
- You will be able to polish stainless steel components
- You will be able to use a CNC Press Brake
- You will be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures