Role Reports ToSection Leader – Assembly
- Wire complete machines and sub assemblies including control panels to customer specifications
- Test completed equipment
- Work in mechanical fitting, maintenance or on customer sites as required.
Qualified to BTEC Higher Certificate or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Fitting of junction boxes, conduits and full wiring of Baker Perkins range of equipment
- Assist with testing of finished equipment and complete test records
- Operate portable hand tools for drilling, grinding and sanding etc.
- Work within planned times for jobs, and feedback deviations when necessary
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting with mechanical fitting as required
- Support electrical work within the maintenance team
- Work on customers sites as part of an installation team
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures including feeding back any H&S information to management
- Be aware of and demonstrate the company values and behaviours
- Able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Aware of the latest electrical regulations
- Have a flexible approach to undertake various tasks required in the Fitting Shop, on customer sites or elsewhere as required
- Have experience in machine wiring
- Attention to quality
- Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
- Able to use various electrical equipment to check and set components
Closing date is Friday 12 May, however, this is a rolling campaign and we'll be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and will close the advert early should we receive suitable applications so please don't delay in applying!
Email your CV and Covering letter