Tweedy™ Mixer Control System Upgrade
- New Control System
Of the hundreds of Tweedy™ Mixers supplied in the last 30 years, many are still in daily use. While these machines are mechanically sound, they have obsolete control systems that provide limited functionality, are difficult to fault-find and expensive to maintain. In many cases spare parts are no longer available.
Any Tweedy™ Mixer can be upgraded by retrofitting the latest control system that is based on industry standard off-the-shelf components. The new control system provides a more user-friendly operator interface, gives better consistency of the mixing process, and requires less maintenance.
- Provides ongoing security of continuous production
- Replaces unsupported or obsolete control system components with standard, off-the-shelf components, e.g. PLC and HMI
- Provides latest technology for mixing process
- Ensures consistency of dough quality
- Maintains ingredient and process parameters
- Provides alarm system with enhanced diagnostics
- Reports mix conditions and ingredients used
- Gives password protection of recipe and engineering functions
- Simplifies maintenance via modular, structured PLC code
- Allows remote support via internet connction
- Provides schedule of maintenance activities
Technical Bulletin: Tweedy™ Mixer Control System Upgrade
Contact us to discuss all Customer Service and Aftermarket requirements for your Baker Perkins, APV Baker and Werner Lehara equipment.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production.
Baker Perkins' range of integrated dough mixing and forming systems has been well proven in demanding, high-output applications around the world.