Machines nearing the end of their useful life can often be revitalized by rebuilding This is often a cost-effective way to restore the performance and reliability of a machine and extend its life.
Rebuilding can take place either on-site, or in a Baker Perkins factory.
Rebuilds use proven Baker Perkins Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts so high quality and long life are assured. These are made to the original or improved specifications.
Rebuild Options: TruClean™ Wirecuts
Level 1: Return to original performance levels
The machine is returned to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specification. This involves a complete strip down, replacement of worn parts, re-machining of critical areas, and re-assembly to ‘as new’ condition:
- Replacing wear parts including all bearings and bushings
- Replacing or repairing broken or missing parts
- Addressing critical safety issues. These include updating guarding to current standards.
Level 2: Upgrade and improve
This involves all the work involved in Level 1. It also involves the addition of upgraded parts and / or new technology. These can raise the performance level above that of the original machine, and include:
- Complete strip down and cleaning
- Re-machining areas that are critical to performance
- Renewing paint and non-stick coatings
- Overhauling the wirecut mechanism
- Re-assembling to ‘as new’ condition.
Contact us to discuss all Customer Service and Aftermarket requirements for your Baker Perkins, APV Baker and Werner Lehara equipment.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production.
Complete process lines for Cookies, Soft Dough Biscuits, Hard Sweet Biscuits, Crackers, Cream Sandwiches, Baked Snacks, Bars & Toaster Pastries