The information contained within this Web Site, and those of all BAKER PERKINS group companies linked hereto is provided purely for informational purposes regarding BAKER PERKINS, its subsidiaries and partners and the services that they offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR TERM OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR TERMS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH IMPLIED TERMS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE THAT BAKER PERKINS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to BAKER PERKINS, subsidiaries, divisions or its licensors.
Baker Perkins Limited,
Registered in England: No. 5708493
Personal Information means any information used to identify an individual, such as your name, email address, contact telephone numbers, title etc.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- To notify you about changes to our products and service.
Baker Perkins is a global company with offices and subsidiaries around the world. It may be necessary to share your personal information with other company offices or subsidiaries. All company entities are governed by this Privacy Statement and/or are bound by confidentiality and data transfer agreements.
Your personal information will not be shared outside of Baker Perkins unless:
- We have gained your consent; or
- If the sharing of such information is necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested or to complete a customer-initiated enquiry. This could include disclosing information as part of a joint sales promotion or to pass a sales lead to a channel partner. Any party receiving such information is prohibited from using your information for any other purpose;
- You have requested to receive direct marketing and market research information on the latest products, software, special offers or other information which we may think is appropriate for you to receive;
- The information is required to be disclosed by law.
To see the personal information that we have collected on you, please write to: The Marketing Manager, Baker Perkins Ltd, Manor Drive, Paston Parkway, Peterborough, PE4 7AP, United Kingdom.