The ServoForm™ Mini: a small batch depositor ideal for functional and medicated confectionery
- Product Development
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany - Thursday 8th May to Wednesday 14th May, 2014
Thank you for visiting Baker Perkins at this year's Interpack.
For quick reference, below is a complete list of all process technology we had on display at the show.
1. A ServoForm™ twin-headed depositor featuring a full range of mould technologies for hard candy, lollipops and soft confectionery
2. The NEW Autofeed ingredient weighing and mixing system
3. Demonstration of our NEW integrated automation system for cooking and depositing
4. The NEW Microfilm™ cooker for all types of confectionery syrup
5. The NEW CFA - colour and flavour addition system
6. A NEW Laboratory Depositor
7. A ServoForm™ Lollipop stick feeder and placer
8. An SBX Master™ twin-screw extruder and adjustable cutter
9. A NEW super-cooling barrel extension for production of extruded flakes
10. The NEW Spectrum Colour Changer that allows on-the-run colour changes with no waste
11. A full range of extrusion dies, including:
• A plate die for standard products
• An insert die for diverse product ranges
• A 16-stream co-extrusion die
• An extrusion sheeting die
14. A TruClean™ Rotary Cutter for precise and reliable cutting of crackers and snacks
15. A TruClean™ Gauge Roll: radically redesigned for hygiene and accurate weight control
16. A TruClean™ Wirecut: accurate weight control and hygienic design
17. Our unique High Speed Mixer for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers
18. A selection of rolls and dies – expertly designed and carefully manufactured for accuracy and durability
Our Cereal, Snack and Confectionery Innovation Centres comprised of two separate display stands with a wide range of both new and traditional products in open bowls for inspection. This year, we located these samples closer to the relevant equipment to make a more direct connection between the end product and the Baker Perkins’ process technology used to create them.
Many of Baker Perkins’ expert food technologists from our Innovation Centre were also in attendance to discuss product and process ideas and requirements for the duration of the show.
The ServoForm Mini: a small batch depositor ideal for functional and medicated confectionery:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…14 September 2017
Update: please note that FoodStream's Extrusion Technology Course in Switzerland is now taking place in February:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…30 August 2017 24 August 2017
One week until Sweet & SnackTec in New Delhi; we're represented there by our agents Triple PEE Solutions. Read more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…14 August 2017
We're sponsoring and presenting at FoodStream Pty Ltd's Food Extrusion Technology course in Switzerland in Septembe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…07 August 2017
If powder coating output has decreased, or if there has been a drop in quality, there is often a simple reason: wea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…24 July 2017