- Process Support
Baker Perkins’ dedicated industrial extrusion team offers support for all powder coating applications, from initial project discussion and specification, to line commissioning and ongoing process optimization advice.
Our experts are available for site visits, product trials and phone support at every stage of a project and beyond, enabling customers to select and maintain the best extruder for their requirements.
This support and process refinement advice guarantees efficient and reliable equipment that produces the highest end-product quality at the lowest running cost, time after time.
Over the lifespan of the extruder, Baker Perkins’ process support provides:
- Refined processes for optimized running
- Superior mixing, screw configurations and cooling profiles
- Enhanced quality end-product
- Adaptation and upgrading of existing equipment
- Prevent the need for double passing of products
- Identify sources of cratering and pinholes
- Cut product hot spots during process
- Longer lifespan through reduced wear
- Lower running costs
- Increased throughput and reliability
Contact us to discuss all Customer Service and Aftermarket requirements for your Baker Perkins, APV Baker and Werner Lehara equipment.
Parts, service, upgrades and rebuilds for your Baker Perkins machines for as long as they remain in production..
Keep up-to-date with Baker Perkins' latest developments in powder coating and industrial extrusion.