Die / Aftermarket Sales Support
Position Title: Die/Aftermarket Sales Support
Department: Die Sales
- The Die/Aftermarket Sales Support is responsible for the pre and post order activities of the Die Sales team along with supporting Aftermarket inquiries.
- Activities include costing, pricing, entering quotes, and maintaining projects/jobs for die and aftermarket orders.
- Supports Die Account Managers and Aftermarket with EPICOR and customer database entries
- Researching docket / history information and using other resources to meet departmental goals and objectives
- Resolves commercial needs and issues related to customer accounts
- Ensure all pricing, financial supplements and technical specifications for quotations and orders are entered into EPICOR and Sharepoint
- Enters and tracks accurate die and aftermarket quotes and orders into Epicor
- Utilizes Baker Perkins ERP system, die configurator and customer database, and runs weekly reports, attends inquiries, orders and department meetings,
- Supports continuous departmental process improvements
- Spends time with design team to understand key design requirements when supplying dies, understand drawings and bill of materials
- Spends time with manufacturing team to understand key manufacturing elements in the supply of dies, including time on the actual engravers
- Other tasks such as preparing spreadsheets, accounting reconciliation, purchasing, credit memo’s, and reports.
CANDIDATE PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers and internal team members on a technical and commercial level,
- Ability to develop rapport and credibility with the customer
- Ability to function independently and logically in surroundings which may include difficult customer environments and issues
- Understanding of market pricing, margins, and order profitability when generating quotes
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Basic accounting skills; ability to work well with numbers
- Demonstrated engineering or technical interest; ability to read layout drawings, and ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents and regulations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or minimum 3 years of related work experience
- 1-3 years customer service/sales support background
- In depth knowledge of Baker Perkins products preferred.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting resume via email to Lori Kerlin, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
Baker Perkins is an Equal Opportunities Employer